ProfileEver since our established in 1973, we, "Hemendra Metal Industries", are successfully engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an immaculate assortment of Lead Products. some of our product range are as follows Lead Pipe, Lead Shots, Leaded Plywood, Lead Rod, Lead Granules, lead bricks, lead castings, lead alloy, lead extrusion, lead pellets, lead sheet, lead anodes and Lead Pots. Apart from this, we also undertake turnkey projects, in order to carry out fabrication, erection and lead lining activities. Owing to our vast business exposure and profound expertise in this domain, we have been consistently catering to various business requirements of our esteemed clients.
We have established a sound and commodious manufacturing facility, which is spread over 20,000 sq. ft. It is equipped with all the requisite machines like pressure die-casting, extrusion, cranes and many more, that facilitates smooth and easy fabrication of our products, in the minimum possible time. Owing to relevant experience in this domain, we have successfully undertaken projects like Rajasthan Atomic Power Project, Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research and many more. We have also maintained a spot-less record of timely delivery of the consignments to our esteemed clients based in different parts of Indian Subcontinent. Keeping in mind various individual business requirements of our customers in mind, we also offer customized solutions, as per their specifications. Some of our major clients are L&T, NTPC, Sterlite, Bhavini, Growel, Ghardha Chemical Limited and Bayer.
Under the invaluable guidance of our mentor, "Mr. R. K. Doshi", we have been able to make an indelible mark for ourselves in this ever changing market. He has always supported us in all our endeavors. Without him, it would be like a distant dream for us to capture the markets of Indian Subcontinent.
The thorough professionals and determined workforce serves as the backbone of our organization. These experts are instrumental to provide an optimum level of services and quality assured line of products to our global clients. Our manpower consists of highly experienced professionals who are well versed with both theoretical and practical facets of their respective domains. They effectively execute duties assigned to them and ensure maximum output. Moreover, we regularly conduct workshops, in order to hone the business skills of our employees.
Our workforce includes:
- Procurement agents
- Quality controllers
- Sales & Marketing executives
- Skilled Labor
In addition, the prominent members in top hierarchy of our organization are as follows:
Rajendra K. Doshi - He is a trained metallurgist from the university of Missouri, who is backed by vast experience of 40 years in mineral and metal firms like ASARCO. He has always supported us in all our endeavors.
Vijay R. Doshi - He is backed by rich business exposure of 35 years in this domain. All our administrative aspects of business are taken care of by him.
Jayesh R. Doshi - He is a thorough professional and is in charge of everyday operations of the plant and production. Moreover, timely delivery of the consignments is also taken care of by him.
Manish R. Doshi - HE is the newest addition to our firm. He has done his MBA from Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA and a CFA from CFA Institute, USA. The finance and marketing departments are taken care of by him.
Ours is a third generation organization, engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting an immaculate line of Lead Products to our esteemed clients. Owing to our transparent and ethical business practices, we have been able to win huge clientele in both domestic and off-shore markets of the Indian Subcontinent.
The pivotal factors that set us apart from our competitors are mentioned below:
- Customer centric approach
- State-of-the-art manufacturing unit
- Timely delivery
- Customized solutions
- Wide distribution network
- Vast business exposure
Owing to vast experience and profound expertise in this domain, we have been successfully undertaken several projects.
Some of them are as follows:
- 140 MT of 41 types of Lead Bricks for Bhavini
- 67 MT - 9 Segment Shielding Box Lead Pouring for Bhavini
- 325 MT Lead Shielding for Tarapore Atomic Power Plant 3 & 4 (TAPP 3 & 4), through Larsen & Toubro.
- 17.5 MT of Lead Pouring for “Shield Flask” for TAPP 3 & 4.
- Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR) - multiple orders weighing over 250 MT including viewing window bricks (supplied by our parent firm Standard Metal Works (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Rajasthan Atomic Power Project (RAPP) - 50 MT of Interlocking bricks
NSIC (Valid till:Dataawaited)
ISO 9001:2008 (Validtill:April 28th, 2014)
Owing to our profound expertise in this domain, we undertake various turnkey projects involving site work. Apart from this. we also carry out fabrication, erection, lead lining activities.
Some of the facets of our services in which we hold specialization are as follows:
- Lead shielding and pouring jobs
- Fabrication of M.S. reaction vessels, evaporators, towers tanks, M.S. lead bonded coils, lead heat exchangers
- Loose lead lining and homogenous lead bonding of M.S. tanks, reaction vessels, towers, chrome bath tank, anodizing tank, pickling tank, launders, wooden vats, concrete tank as per drawings and specification of the customer
- Lead heating and cooling coils as per customer's drawings and specifications
- M.S. lead lined fittings such as, straight lines, long radius and short bend, tee's, elbow, reducers and many more.
We are among the most sought-after manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of a highly durable assortment of Lead Products, which is fabricated using premium grade raw material, procured from the vendors of unblemished past recored. These products are prodcued, keeping all the international standards in mind, in order to deliver a defect-less gamut of products to our esteemed clients. Important raw material used is Lead.
These products are highly demanded in the markets of Indian Subcontinent, due to the following features:
- Optimum durability
- High dimensional accuracy
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- Easy operations
- Low maintenance
Tell Us What Are You Looking For ?